Spring Wishlist


Dare I say, it's finally spring?! Actually, for San Francisco, this weather we've been having is better than in summer! Highs in the sixties, a good dose of sunshine to burn off the fog, and cherry trees in full-bloom have me swooning over this city once again.

As we emerge from hardcore sweater weather I've been obsessed with finding new pieces to add to my spring/summer wardrobe. Not to mention I'm super bored of my current closet (lots of outfits with the same pair of black Jamie jeans, a variety of gray sweaters, and the occasional stripe). I'm really into the idea of experimenting more with my personal style. Quirky cute details (like on this tasseled sweater I just got) and girlier details (pink, polka dots, patterns!) have really been catching my eye lately. I think in my ideal life I'd pair more feminine and structured pieces with grungier accents like distressed boyfriend jeans and my chunky black heeled boots and a leather jacket... The tasteful mix-and-match is the overall look I'm ultimately honing in on.

While my wallet can't fulfill all of these dreams quite yet (it's currently in recovering mode from booking my trip to Bali in June... 100% worth it!), I thought I'd share what I've been lusting after in case you've got a case of springtime shopaholicism too. Links below!

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Salt & Sail
Maira Gall